[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Respecting and protecting your Personal Information is of utmost priority to the AfriSupply team.
As of the 1 July 2021, the POPI (Protection of Personal Information) Act will come into effect and in line with the stipulated Conditions in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (the Act), AfriSupply. endeavours to adhere to the following:
- Accept joint responsibility and accountability with you to responsibly manage and protect your Personal Information when providing our services and solutions to you;
- Undertake to receive, only from you, and process the Personal Information that is necessary for the purpose to assist with your required solutions, conclude the necessarily related agreements and consider the legitimate legal interests of everyone concerned, as required by the Act and to respect your right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information;
- AfriSupply may send out marketing material for the purpose of updating and creating exposure to you the client of our product line and solutions for your benefit. If you do not wish to receive these, please inform the AfriSupply team immediately and you will be taken off the mailing list or alternatively opt to unsubscribe on the provided link (at the bottom of each promotional page).
- Undertake to only use your Personal Information for the purpose required to assist you or provide solutions to you;
- Undertake not to share or further process your Personal Information with anyone if not required for assisting you with your solutions or by the law;
- If we are requested to provide personal information that has not been outlined in the above, we will request your consent in writing before disclosing any information.
- Undertake to be open and transparent and notify you as and when required by law regarding why and how your Personal Information needs to be collected;
- Undertake to safeguard and protect your Personal Information with in our possession (with in reason) ;
- Undertake to freely confirm what Personal Information we have, to update and correct the Personal Information, and to keep it for no longer than legally required.
- To share with and provide relevant products or services to you, to carry out the applicable reasonable action you requested, and to maintain our relationship and to respond to your queries;
- AfriSupply/PVC cc will take the greatest care in keeping your information confidential but kindly note that we cannot be held responsible or liable for any breach due to hacking, computer theft, or document theft. Should there be a confidentiality breach as a result of the above, the company will inform you immediately.
If we do not receive a response, we will take this as consent to keep your information on file and if you have any objections, please notify us by return email to email@example.com
Any additional information or concerns can be found and raised with the Information Regulator, who can be contacted as shared below, but please feel free to contact us first to discuss any questions or concerns you may have:
Tel: 012 406 4818
The AfriSupply team looks forward to assisting you further and should you require any further details please feel free to contact us as shared below:
Tel: 011 914 5219